Wednesday 22 February 2012

Korea in 3, 2, 1...

The Flight...


After repacking 4 times at the airport and having to leave some necessities (tear to my Aunt Jemima syrup) and paying the overweight fee of $100, I finally got through to my gate. The flight was on time departing at 11:10am. Pretty roomy seats and good selection of movies on the plane. I attempted to watch Puss n Boots, Margaret, and In time...they ended up watching me.







Plane food?


Ahhhh, I was a little skeptical...is beef really beef? chicken truly chicken? Needless to say I was second guessing my food the entire time. This is going to be one of the more challenging parts of my trip...


Spicy pickled carrots, fruit cup, seaweed soup, rice with beef and veggies...









Overall, flight was good. I slept 8 out of the 14hr flight....not too shabby




Airport food was a little better...




No comments:

Post a Comment