Friday 24 February 2012

Korea thus far...

We've gotta do a few days in one...I have been slacking and been notified!

Incheon International Airport



The airport was really nice. It actually reminded me of Pearson YYZ quite a bit. There was Dunkin' Donuts, 7-11, Jamba Juice....on point! The flight arrived at 3:30ish pm but we had to wait for some teachers from California. Pick-up for the hotel was not until 7pm...I used this time to wake ppl up in T.O. and facetimed. To all of you that answered - 감사합니다 (Thank-You - pronounced - kham-sam-ni-da!)








After a bus ride that I cannot even remember, I arrived at the Royal International Incheon Hotel...nice lobby, great service, but no wifi...this 4 star quickly dropped to a 1 star quick. Ethernet cord pimpin is not hot...

Anyways...Shower - Bed - YUP! That was the order...I slept like a baby! This first night anyways...




My Thrown :)
Waking up the next morning was stil surreal. It still hadn't registered where I actually was...am...

This beautiful invention however shall be packed in my suitcase when I come back. There is no feeling like a pre-warmed toilet seat to warm ur bu-dunk-ka-dunk. Sitting on the toilet with confidence and grace is a regular thing now. There is a rinse feature if need be as well. Beauty at its finest! I am sure there are other features I have yet to master!





This convo should sum most things up that happened in the first few days and answer that question that a lot of you have been wondering....


1 comment:

  1. Heated toilets?! That's amazing! Has to be off the hook if your hypochondriac behind is sitting on it lol. You and the Brothers and Sisters of Korea meeting up any time soon?

    ReplyDelete