Thursday 28 June 2012

Busan, Busan, Busan

Busan, Busan, Busan

Busan is a city about 6 hours by bus outside of Seoul and is knwon ad the Beach/College Town. There was a Hip Hop concert showcasing some of the local-foreigner talent (this sounds weird)...but some of the local talent and they reneted a party bus. I have been wanting to check out Busan and see what all the hype was about.Needless to say it was a really good time but I think that I set my expectations too high. Perhaps by summer it will get better. I was mostly disappointed with the club scene. I though that it would be more up to par with Seoul but was highly disapppointed. There was a huge population of vulturistic men that would not leave us alone. If I even threw up a fist pump---they were right behind me asking if I was Indian and wanting to take me home. gahhhhIm not sure about venturing out there anytime soon.


Jordon and Dane getting hype on the bus


Dane is from TO!
and more...




Ale

Ale and Jorday


Get me offf this busss


Summer Flex - Pineapple Ice from Baskin


2 scoops?
The face is priceless!
Lindz

Busan - Beachfront
We be sippin'























Bout to get my Roman candle...

Dead scared...

Busan at night...

We hittin the fair!


Yessss-uh!






How we roll!


Ask me what I'm doing?

And here too...smh

No comments:

Post a Comment