Thursday 28 June 2012

Korean Kaptures! Just some randoms...





Letters from my Kiddies...

Here are some random nights out...along with a few questionables about Korea. Enjoy! 
And their responses from Moi


My new gear1!

Mexican food in Korea is weeeaaaaakk

Bingsu...Love this!

Can someone help me work my A/C?

Humidity here in Korea kills me

Fashion No-No

This Girls and I on our way to the Lantern Festival

Ale and I on our way to So Mae Mo Door Island

Dunno bout this bar right here...

Bring on Summer...

Some of the girls and I at a bar!

Creepy Cam eyes...I really just realized how big my eyes were...

Wanna be Italian food



When my A/C broke...this was the replacement

You know you're a baller when this is your business hours...

Ale and I

What can I say...True Gangsters


No comments:

Post a Comment