Monday 28 May 2012

Lotte World...





I miss Wonderland...but I have Lotte 

World!


LOTTE WORLD
So there was a random day that seemed like I and only I had off. Thankfully, Josie got it off too and went to the Korean version of Wonderland called Lotte World. It was pppacccckkkkeeedddddd! It took us 1.5hrs just to get on one ride. After that any ride line was 3 hours. We got some Churros sticks and headed home. For the experience it was pretty sweet. I went that whole say without seeing any foreigners...one of many. 
THE ONE AND ONLY RIDE WE WENT ON...
LINES WERE INSANE!
IT IS INDOORS AND OUTDOORS
JOSIE AND I
ME GETTING MY CHAI LATTE ON!
LOTTE WORLD?!? HERE I COME!




CH'YEA!

IF ONLY I COULD SKATE

SHES TOO CUTE HAHAH

PARADE



YAYYYY!

KIDDIE RIDE



P.S. LOTTE WORLD AINT GOT NOTHING ON WONDERLAND...



No comments:

Post a Comment