Monday 28 May 2012

Once you go 4D...anything else is just LAME


 Once You Go 4D...You Can Never Go Back!


How lucky am I to have a cinema backing my house? LUCCCCCKKKKYYYY! So we went to see Titanic is 4D...Can we say EPPPPPIIIIIIIICCCCCCCC. For those of you that have never been or heard of wha gwan in a 4D movie...take a gander.
1. Seats move
2. Smells to match the movie appear
3. its 3 Freakin D!
4. If there is Wind or Water, you get blown and wet (get yo mind out the guttah)
5. Things can hit your feet
6. Its FREAKIN EPIC

Thats it!

I also went to see the Avengers in 4D and although it was epic it was a bad decision of mine to do so at 12am and fell asleep. How do you fall asleep with all the epic-ness? Takes skill and practice.

Yes, I still bring my own snacks!

Attendees


We Fly! in 4D!!


Signature Pose!




No comments:

Post a Comment