Monday 5 March 2012

Did you just call me a Hippo???


Did you just call me a Hippo?


My first true encounter with a Korean Middle-age Lady...
I am waiting for the train to meet up with Ale and a Korean woman walks up to me point and shouting "IPPO!, IPPO!"...rolling up my sleeves and staring at the woman...I ask her, "what did you just call me?"...She proceeded to repeat "IPPO!"...I asked a local close-by what this lady was saying just to reassure my decision to cuss her out if she was calling me what I thought she was...TUrNSSSSss Out, she was saying IPPO...meaning beautiful in Korean...


:)


She lucky....hahahha



Korean's have been super sweet and all think that Black is Beautiful so far. This lady sat beside me on the train and smiled at me like a love-struck lesbian. I felt like a celebrity...




Thanks for making my day Miss Korean Lady!!

2 comments:

  1. wow cam...u look great...enjoy ur time in korea..b safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!Its hard eating rice every day lol. I dont know how these Korean women stay so tiny!

    ReplyDelete