Monday 5 March 2012

YOUR ON YOUR OWN...Bye-Bye Orientation -> Hello Incheon

The final day of orientation was when you got to meet one of your co-teachers and start the process of being alone...

My head co-teacher is really nice...but busy. Her name is "Kim" (there are some other names that go along with this but I like to keep things simple). The first thing that Kim did after we struggled to fit my suitcases into her Fiat (literally the size of Mr. Bean's vehicle), is take me to the school. The name of the school is BaekHak Elementary. It is in a lower economic area but the kids are super cute and nice. They claim that the school is small, but my thighs say otherwise when I have to climb the 4 flights of stairs to my classroom and 5 if we have a meeting.

I have two other co-teachers that I actually teach with...another "Kim" (Koreans all literally share like 5 of the same last names) and Song. Both are really nice.



My one complaint is the non-heating in the schools. I literally wear gloves and a scarf the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment