Thursday 29 March 2012

Kindly, only in Korea

Updates


So I know it has been a while since I have updated everyone. I apologize. Blogging takes some work and time. I have gone to many places and have been enjoying my time. There are a few things to report. Here goes:



Why's?? of March...and other things

I am on the train and this man is sitting on.the.ground people, having a good old time like it is no one's business. This would not happen in Toronto...well maybe if they were intoxicated. But furthermore, Koreans do a lot of spitting. They spit everywhere. I do not trust even an inch of floor with my feet or socks for that matter.

This is a keeper. I wish I could zoom in but I can't. Sister-friend is wearing press on nails ON TOP of bandaids...(o_o)


Someone explain to me why this would happen or be necessary?


I.AM.LOST.



Since when does KFC advertise and there is no chicken or meat? Oh, my mistake, there is a fried egg and sauce on top the rice...almost chicken I guess... (No thank-you!)





Koreans study hard no doubt but this guy
was knocked! I thought this was his bredrin
and thought it was nice of him to lend a
shoulder to his clearly tired homey.
Only to find that this was a complete stranger
and he was quite annoyed. When his stop
came, he could not wait to fling this guy off
his shoulder!






Yup, That'd be the men's washroom sign that
I could see from my table at a restuarant.








Soo I guess regular laundry detergent just doesn't
have the right goods anymore.

































































































Chai Latte of Your Dreams




At Del Tren - where the best Chai tea in the world
is sold


By far the best Chai tes I have had in my life
I will give $50 to anyone who can find me
the source. It tastes like a light cornmeal
porridge in a drink!

Seoul Excursion

I went to an open mic in Seoul (It was not the best...), but at least I can say that I went out and did something...or maybe not. This ended up terribly. I will explain in a moment.

Yes, these are BRAs hanging from the BAR...
open mic




So I go to this open mic in Seoul which is about 40mins away from Incheon where I live. I am rollin with Ale and my friend Josephine and after 45 mins of "performances", it is 11:00pm and we know we better start getting ready to leave because the subway stops running at midnight. We stop at KFC for some "chicken" and catch the subway at approx 11:30. We had a few transfers and were on the train at 11:45pm to take us home...or so we thought. In Canada when you are told the last train comes at midnight...the last train comes and will take you the rest of the route...OH NO...not in Korea. At 12am wherever you are, you are being kicked off the subway...wherever you are. 
So we get dropped off at Guro station which is about a 20 minute drive and is is 12:13am...the taxis outside know your stranded and jack up the price. It does not help that communicating with them is near to impossible. A creepy man tried to "help us" in his personal vehicle and we struggled to find a decent priced ride home. Needless to say I got home at 2am that morning and had to be up for school at 6:30am. I will NEVER get caught like that again!



More March Head-Scratchers


Why?? This is not even cute for a female.
I thought about getting one for Zama as a
fashion statement.


This is a deal breaker...If my man came
to bed in this...i would question him.
Another WHY...Sailor Moon...is that you?


Ale Adventures



Ale took us on a dangerous trip
to the bank. She could have sworn this was
the only way...there was an actual bridge about
50m away...smh
The dreaded steps...every days I do like
10 of these. I sometimes feel like I'm gonna die...
it is literally like walking toward the light.
The girls


I'm a multi-millionaire in Korea. True story!

LOL...Everytime I look at the 1000 bill I hear
Derniere asking me if it is a black dude in a
doo-rag. LOL If you look close, it looks like
Zama in old age. LOL
Hahaha




BBQ

Koreans put a Korean spin on all food.
There was spaghetti noodles on the bottom of this salad.
Chick BBQ restaurant. Some of the best food ive had in Korea!
This pizza was BOMB!




Yes there was corn on the pizza...




Korea has wicked accessories man!


No comments:

Post a Comment